Thread: cracking sound

Default cracking sound

when converting a fx master replica saber to a luxeon 3 will it retain its crackling sounds upon impact?

The clash yes it will.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

thats great i think ill be buying a vader fx and converting it to a green LED

is there a post on how to put a rechargeable battery into a lightsaber?

good luck and besure to check the Tutorials.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by pieman888
    thats great i think ill be buying a vader fx and converting it to a green LED

is there a post on how to put a rechargeable battery into a lightsaber?
    Nope, there isn't. You'd have to decide where to mount the recharge port, take the speaker off the stock battery pack and decide how you want to secure it, and remove the pins on the other half of the guts.

There are topics that cover the wiring so it's more of a construction project than figuring out wiring.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

ok . if i were to use the conversion kit on the vader fx would i need to put in any resistors for the a green LED? on the tutorial is says nothing about resistors. and will the origional battery souce from the vader mr power the LED's you sell?

yes. all you need is the conversion kit the led and the optics.