Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MR comparison?

noob1:
    I have the MR 2005 anakin, and its hum and woosh are very distinct, clear and loud. you probably got a busted one there.
    Anyone got an opinion on the ep3 vader? they are the ones that you can get daamaged on ebay for $30.
    Tetmatek:
    what condition are your esb lukes and how much do you want for them? i just care about hilt cosmetics and working sounds.

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

db, there is no ep III vader, the 2005 model vader is from ep V. i have one and i think it sounds really good. it is pretty loud and has good swing effects, but i wish it had more than one clash sound.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

yes, you are right. it is a 2005 ep V vader, sorry.

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

The ROTS Vader hilt looks pretty cool, though.
    http://masterreplicas.com/customer/s...l.php?pid=8434
    I'm not sure if it's a "previous version" of the trilogy hilt, or if it's an "updated version", like the Anakin ROTS saber. I think it may be the latter.

i don't like the rots vader hilt at all. there are a ton of changes, and not changes for the better, in my opinion. i don't mind the ep III anakin hilt, but i still wish that it had been left alone.

well, i meant how does it sound? the "one at the mall" that I keep talking about is a 2005 vader so i know how it feels and looks. that one is WAY messed up from being on display and sounds awful, but i attribute that to the near-dead batteries which i am sure are the same cheap ones they have by the counter at spencer's. i agree the switch location on it is a dumb choice, though.

look up a few posts, db. i told talked about the sound there. do you mean the switch on the rots vader hilt or on the ep V force fx? i love the switch on the force fx vader. it is well hidden and not real east to switch off in a duel.

the 2005 ep v vader switch is awkward.