Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forgive me if im being impatient, but...

Default Forgive me if im being impatient, but...

[Tim, I cannot help but wonder, when are you going to get those LED hilt kits in? I am really looking forward to getting one. Uh, you arent replacing the kits with the modular systems, right? I am not rich, and cant afford the 70 dollars for the modular system, and would like the feeling of actually making the hilt myself instead of just screwing it together. Thanks!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I dont want to make any money so I decided I will just take as long as I possibly can to get them back in stock.[]

Trust me, I will get them as soon as I can. What I will be offering is a adapter that makes the modular hilt system screw on pieces work on the sink tubes.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

oh that would be sooo cool!

"Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

I dont want to make any money so I decided I will just take as long as I possibly can to get them back in stock.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ROFLMAO

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Dont take my joke the wrong way..Just trying to keep from ripping the rest of my hair out.[]

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

is it that bad, Tim?

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Is it possible to, when I order, just request everything I need to make a basic hilt?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Just order the kit and it will tell you what else you need to comlete it in the description.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>