Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotonAlterations blade

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

I've been reading his feedback from his buyers, they seem pleased.
    This maybe of interest, he's selling a 15mw 635nm laser MR FX Lightsaber
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT

He's got a butload of other Saber stuff for sale http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZphotonalterations

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Protein5000

This guy keeps changing his user ID, hmmmm.......
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hes been doing that for the past year :P and has other accounts on ebay as well that he keeps changing also

There's something fishy about someone always changing their ID's and who have multiple ID's. As someone said, contact the person who buys the saber and see what they think.

i think you guys are right, somethins just not quite kosher with this guy.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

It looked to me from his above and below picture that his above pic, his "LED" blade has a wave pattern in it, much like a double strand EL blade we've seen picures of here. I've never seen anyones LED saber go 2 tone like that. Also his Photon saber with a blue blade causes the carpeting underneath to show pink? How does that ever happen? Can you say doctored boys and girls....

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Exactly the carpet color is a dead give away that the flare was added using a photoshop type feature. It causes over (or under, I forget) saturation of the color. It's like adding artificial lens flare. Otherwise I'd say the others it looks like a plain white LED similar to scaarmor's that he recently posted.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Hey! Just what are ya tryin to say X-wing! LOL[]. I cannot see the different colors you guys are talking about (colorblind), But even so just looking at the base of the saber you can tell its fudged with. I dont think you have to wait and talk to someone who buys one to see its quality, obviously its creator wasnt even pleased with its quality. If you have to doctor your photos to get your product to sell, its definitely not worth buying.

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by scaarmor

Hey! Just what are ya tryin to say X-wing! LOL[]. I cannot see the different colors you guys are talking about (colorblind), But even so just looking at the base of the saber you can tell its fudged with. I dont think you have to wait and talk to someone who buys one to see its quality, obviously its creator wasnt even pleased with its quality. If you have to doctor your photos to get your product to sell, its definitely not worth buying.

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

No implications...[] Just was giving a point of comparison for why I think it looks like just a plain white LED.[]

Curious... do you just see it as a grayscale or do you just associate the tones that you see with what you've been taught as what each color is? Not being able to see your saber color seems a pretty bum deal to me...[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">...or do you just associate the tones that you see with what you've been taught as what each color is? Not being able to see your saber color seems a pretty bum deal to me...[]

I'm (largely) partially colourblind also, and that's pretty much what I have learned to do. And lots of lucky guessing.

Yeah, it sucks.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/

"JUST -a plain white LED", oh I see how it is, thats it X-wing I'm comin for ya. But since I cant afford the gas to travel, I'll be shipping myself UPS. And since I cant afford the 3 day shipping I'll have to ship myself 5-7 day which means I will be there in about two weeks. And since they beat the crap out of their boxes and thats a long time without food- I want food and water when I get there-then we'll start the a@# whippins!LOL-just kidding[][][]!

As for my colorblindness, I do not see in greyscale. I see colors its just that quite a lot of them look the same i.e.-Green/brown -blue/purple- pink/white- navy blue/black- etc.,etc. I learned very quickly in school that I had a problem. Keep in mind this was still back when instead of a helping hand you got repremanded for coloring the tree trunk green and leaves brown. Anyway, I trained myself while young to tell the colors apart by shades, at least as they appear to me. Like brown is a shade darker than green- purple than blue- pink than white. But when colors are blended together (such as the saber in question) it is hard for me to tell the color(s) apart because they gradually blend together and I cant see where the shades change.

Cain