Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Squadron?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Quote Originally Posted by ti-el_terall
    Also, since this one is full, would there ever be anouther, I think Yellow Sqaud would rock :P
    I was thinking the same thing. Although technically it's called "Gold Squadron". It's also traditionally made up of Y-Wings.
    We could do a Green squadron of B-Wings; that might be cool.
    Great minds think a like. That's exactly what I intended.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I like the idea of a Green Squadron, as a matter of fact I'd probably want to be in Green Squadron more so than Blue. (Green is my favorite color)

Since no one else has I call Green #5!

Whooo!

Super Bowl XLII Champs.

A-Wing is no problem either, I will try and dabble something up while at work this week.

Toil awhile ... endure awhile ... believe always ... and never turn back.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn
    Corbin definitely deserves a spot. In all honesty, though, I think he desrves the first spot, but Mor-el already called it. As far as other people who're in here alot and contribute the most useful information, there's Marsupial, erv, Jonitus, neophyl, JJshumpert, Lord Maul, and Novastar that I think really desrve a spot on blue squadron, myself not included
    well thank ya jay gon

i agree with all the people you said, especially erv, neophyl, JJ, and novastar. those are the guys who are always there to help.

X, i think the blue squad should be updated with jay gon's list, because that group is the main helping bunch of guys
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I call 'em as I see 'em, Maul!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Well since Corbin IS one the head honco's in the CSS, he should have Blue 1 even though I called dibbs. So if it's OK with X-wing think we should follow ti-el_terall's list. Unless, of course, Corbin doesn't want Blue 1 in which case I'd like to keep that position.
    Blue Two

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
    "If so powerful you are, why leave?"
    Master Yoda

Visit the Carolina Saber Academy

If Corbin doesn't want a blue squad position I'd like to stay blue 2. If he does want Blue 1 you could give everyone a higher number. However if Xwing makes a Gold squadren and it's Ywings I'd like to switch over to it as Gold leader if no one has called it and Xwing is okay with it.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

gold leader will probably be sabergirl because she's a admin.

i doubt there will be another squad after that one, so you probably won't become a leader of one
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Forgot about her. Oh well can't blame a guy for trying can ya? I'm serious about switching to yellow squad if it's Ywings. If I can't be yellow leader I'll get Xwing to make me Gold 2.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Something I threw together since Hasid asked. If you hate it, like it, want any changes, just let me know.

Toil awhile ... endure awhile ... believe always ... and never turn back.