Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can anyone help with FX Luke Ep VI conversion?

Soemone around here might have one they would be willing to sell.

As for a previous mention the maul kit in the luke you need something to keep the maul kit from falling out of the hilt so what you should do is get a couple of small button head screws and use them to keep the conversion kit in place.

That way if you lose your blade retention screw then you dont have to worry of it all falling out on ya.

Are you going with a basic resistor saber?

If so then there might be room for a 5W setup. anyone else want to chime in on that possability of that?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

It's my first attempt so, yeah I was gonna keep it simple and make it a basic resistor saber, then maybe upgrade to a board driven one later on if funding allows (would a driver board fit in the MR hilts - It doesn't look big enough to take much in there?)

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

well obviously the mr ones will fit and I just tried corbins in there and fits all the way to the small part. should work great.

BLUE 3- Ready

But the driver was sanded down on the sides to fit in the mhs.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics