Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: simplified PLI

the simplified PLI + a bicolor 5 mm LED will perfectly fit a maul I'm sure ! And the board is so small that it can be sent anywhere in the saber, in a bit of heatshrink.

Hasid : no more news on this PLI for the moment, cause I need to make the final PCB, and put it in real situation (in a saber). I'll soon be in vacations, but I have to assemble the next batch of crystal focus, make 3 sabers and build a blaster version of my board... plus a few things to work out in the house... but I promise, this is going to be a product, days are just no long enough

oh, by the way, talking about the activation matrix, my next saber (to be sold, be ready) will have a graflex clamp with a bargraph under. This is an unmodified clamp, not the one like it can be seen on ebay with the LED blinking circuit. It will have the same pattern than on telum infensus, 2 progressive LEDs, and the 4 blinking LEDs.
    More news soon, in the gallery probably !

Erv'
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Default PLI at The CSS wiring?

Tim now has a battery indicator in stock. I believe there is a wiring suggestion somewhere in a post...it would be nice here because it is not the same as ErV's wiring sugestion.
    Anyone with wiring exoertise for Tim's PLI?
    yattle

please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the PLI is known as "corbin's PLI", a 10 LEDs bargraph that acts as a voltmeter scaled on a selectable range (2 switches, 2 bits, 4 ranges).
    Wiring is as simple as connecting the 2 wires to the battery pack, eventually thru as momentary switch to get the battery state from times to times.
    Note : it could be remoted controled and tied to crystal focus using my power extender that I'm going to sell very soon (it's there, it's just that I have no time to put it online)
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com