Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I am Darth Caedus...

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

makes sense that he looks and stands like his grandfather. It's only natural, as far as the outfit his breat plate was said to be a cortorsis alloy if I remember right.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Default @SilentBob

SilentBob,

This is topic, but I wonder. I have been searching for a knight to use in photos taken by my students, their parents, and other teachers as they travel around the country and the world. May I use your sketch of Darth Caedus as one of the proposed knights for the knight in our photos? We are a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math/International Baccalaureate magnet middle school in North Carolina. Our mascot is a knight. Because of our focus, mascot, general interests of both my colleagues and students I began looking into Jedis/Siths as possible knights. I really like your sketch. I think it will resonate with the students at my school.

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilipudi View Post
    SilentBob,

This is topic, but I wonder. I have been searching for a knight to use in photos taken by my students, their parents, and other teachers as they travel around the country and the world. May I use your sketch of Darth Caedus as one of the proposed knights for the knight in our photos? We are a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math/International Baccalaureate magnet middle school in North Carolina. Our mascot is a knight. Because of our focus, mascot, general interests of both my colleagues and students I began looking into Jedis/Siths as possible knights. I really like your sketch. I think it will resonate with the students at my school.

Thanks for your time.
    I hate to inform you of this, but "silentbob501" has not been on the forums here for over three years, while the topic he started here is over 4 years old. Please be aware of the topic's age before posting in it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Holy necropost, Batman!

And now, I'm closing this thread.

Please heed what Jay-gon said, for future posting.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!