Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am Darth Caedus...

Default I am Darth Caedus...

Or at least I will be when I finish my costume. But I need some help.

In case you are not familiar with the new book series "Legacy of the Force" I am referring to the newest Sith Lord. His outfit, from what i can garnish off the novels is military based. He's the leader and Col. of the Galactic Alliance Guard. From the descriptions it sounds basically like what Luke wears in his face off with Vader at the end of "Return of the Jedi" only with vader-style gloves, and a cape.

This is basically what I was thinking...

Heres a sad coloring effort from ms paint...

The color of the whole costume is supposed to be black, i used lighter shades to color it to keep the detail. My biggest problem is his arm patch, It needs to be a GAG logo patch. However, no pictures of this symbol exist. So Im not sure what im gonna do. If anyone here is a fan of the series (and a decent graphic designer) and is feeling ambitious, feel free to come up with designs.

I'll also take any other suggestions you might have.
    RED 7 Standing by...

It looks just like an imperial officer type.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

With a better non-1970's haircut .

I thought it was a mix of new republic/rebel alliance & imperial remnant.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Feel free to use the design I came up with.

Thats pritty sweet looking.

That is cool, I didnt even think of using aurebesh. All my designs have been in english, lol.

I found some more pictures of a theorized outfit though.
    RED 7 Standing by...

Most deffinatly a han style belt.

The rest of the costume looks like a black imperial officer style.

I found this on Flagshipeclipse posted by Darth Caedus. It is a scan from Jedi vs Sith, the costume seems to come close to the covers. I am also working on a Caedus costume, so this is a big help.

"I cannot change the past. I meant to do good. But the dark side is slippery, as you yourself should know. I tried to hide. I tried to die. And finally, I tried to atone." - Ulic Qel-Droma

I am reading that series and I know who Darth Caedus used to be. I won't say who that is as not to ruin it for anyone. I think the costume is great. As far as the GAG patch I think the writing should be in galactic standard. The design that Shin 'ichi came up with looks good but isn't the new galactic alliance simbol different? Also maybe use a different shape for the patch since the round thing has been done a lot. Since there really is no data to go by as far as how it looks you can pretty much do what you want. I will go over the books I have and see if there is any reference.
    "Once you accept it, the dark side is with you forever."
    ―Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun