Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: My ongoing mhs project.

Or something.

But here it is 99% finished.

All thats left is to figure out how to get sound to come out more than it does and a k1 bin1 cyan to spank this 3watter to the bowels of hell!!!!

Oh and I need to secure my crown to the bladeholder, My bro had machined my bladeholder down to let the crown fit the way I want it to.

I thought bro and I sent the right dimentions but I guess we were off, as tim was prolly going off of BHstyle1 that he had. so on mine it dident fit right cause of the messed up wet sanding job I did.

But eather way its very boss I love it, I just got a few things to do. I want to move the corbin board clash sensor farther up the hilt, but other than them couple things Its damn near finished. but finished enough for me for now.

This sound thing is bugging me thou.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Nice hilt. Me wantee. lol. seriously good design.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Looks good!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Thanks Iam just glad that sence iam this close to finishing it I can think of my persional design now.

About time Hasid!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

I'm liking that. Very Cool.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Post some pics of your personal hilt when you get it done. We all will want to see.

Gold 2 standing by.

Oh yeah man most deffinatly. I gor some things to figure out that iam not even sure of yet.

Do what I do. Draw out the basic shape of a hilt without any cosmetics on it and add to it. You would be surprised if you knew what you could come up with like that.

Gold 2 standing by.

Yeah, I know how to use MSpaint enought to get basic designs and such. Look at my sig. I took a pic of a ship and added the words using aurabesh.

But I got design idea to figure out and see if its possable for tim to make them.

Theres a couple parts that I think will be very diffacult to make but we will see.