Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My ongoing mhs project.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Man i'm getting good at that drilling stuff.

BLUE 3- Ready

ya better be by now.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Well folks I need some help here. I need some ideas for accents on my plate. All I got so far is an accent led and the lever of my sliding switch.

Anyone got ideas as to how I could make it look less bleak?

BTW I drilled about 15 holes onder the plate for sound. I hope it works well cause I would be really pissed if I have a part that looks like swiss cheese.

Hey, some of us like swiss cheese....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Well I did some alteration to the activation plate. I drilled holes in the top and bottem then I took the other half of the plate and cut it down for an overlay plate to hide the mistakes of the plate switch hole.

I only marked the holes and such will work on it more when I got a more steady hand.

WOOHOO!!!!!

Got my crown emitter. THANKS TIM!

I cleaned up the crown edges a bit and It dosent fit quite like I wanted. I imagen that if my bladeholder was unsanded it owuld fit perfectly. so Iam gonn ahave my brother lathe down my bladeholder a bit to make it fit snug as a bug in a rug.

Not sure when that will happen but Iam freanen happy that I am so close to haveing this finished.

I need to work on my plates a bit more still.

Well my brother has about 70% of the saber wired up.

So tomorrow the rest of the wiring hopefully, then to figure out where to place my speaker and how to keep it there.

I got to finish up my plates. which at this point is annoying me. so I hope this setup will turn out the way I hopted it will.

Still trying to find an reflective film idea for my blade tip.

Why not use one of the adhesive discs sold here. They look good to me. If not then mabey some time of renolds wrap type reflective material.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

He wants his blade tip to light up, or at least glow. Using the reflective discs blocks light to the tip, leaving it dark.

You don't have a stricker sheet or some type of labels (adress labels or stamps) with that wax paper backing on them? It works, that's what I've been using.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

okay I must've read wrong.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.