Page 390 of 397 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3968

Thread: The Brotherhood of the Sith-Darth Vader Costume

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Buy a damaged MR saber from Ebay, one where the lights are broken, but everything else functions.
    Yeah, then give me the soundboard

also look right here in store to see if Tim has any Vader FX saber blade holders, i did a conversion on one a couple years back.

with hasbro takin up the FX line Tim might start restocking those kits again

you might email him and ask if he plans on it anytime soon.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

I'm actually just looking for parts to make the ends of the empty FX hilt look like the unlit hilts did in the films. I think the emitter end of Vaders' had some sort of round coiled spring around the edge, then something else for the center of that area. Plus I need a way to replicate the other end that would fill the hole in the twist off ring after the battery pack and such is removed.

Okay guys, how about this helmet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Darth-Vader-Repl...3A1%7C294%3A50

I already have lenses and tusks and mouth mesh and padding. So do you guys know anything about this seller and his product?

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

It looks like an MR recast, the mask looks a little thin for trooping, but you can always pick up some fiberglass resin at Pepboys, or Walmart, and thicken it up.
    Decent buy for a "Do it your selfer".

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    It looks like an MR recast, the mask looks a little thin for trooping, but you can always pick up some fiberglass resin at Pepboys, or Walmart, and thicken it up.
    Decent buy for a "Do it your selfer".
    Yeah, I already had that info figured out. I just wanted to get the input of you folks on the seller and any reviews you may have read regarding this recast. It looks really good, but I don't want to have it shipped here to the states and find that it is total crap!

well thats the outfit that sells alot of costumes, my jedi uppers come from that place. i have heard mixed reviews, some are super satified, and some werent. myself, the jedi uppers were really nice, so i was happy with it.

from the looks of it, the lid, that is, it appears to me to be a decent copy, like stated above, just a lil reinforcing with some FG resin and cloth on inside just to beef it up a tad more.

if the price is good, then i would say go for it.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Banned Sith Lord

hey Lan ted ul... heres my sith costume thread: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...746#post139746

i hope you like it and hope i am elegible to join the brotherhood of darkness.

i pledge my allengiance

oh yeah thats quite nice, you are definately in if you want, one thing i will say, is your prepared with 3 sabers it looks like on your belt, lol

its been a lil quite here for awhile but if wolverine comes on and sees it im sure he would make you a Sig, or you might pm him and ask, just say i seen the costume, and your more than worthy to join our lil Brotherhood.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

OH NO, it's looney fish
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist