Page 1 of 397 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brotherhood of the Sith-Darth Vader Costume

Default The Brotherhood of the Sith-Darth Vader Costume

well, i just won the costume off ebay. paid about what i thought i would have to. $605. but i still think i done good compared to the prices ive been watchin them go for on there. many others are paying 700 to 800 to get one. so i feel good about the price.

when it arrives i have to install the voice amp modifier and the helmet fans i already bought and am awaiting arrival of. and probably a few tweaks here and there as well. soon as i get it all done, i'll take some pics, and maybe start a new thread of costume pics so not only me but others can post their costumes there, if someone doesnt start it first and beat me to it. lol

what part of the US are you in? are you (or whoever wears the suit) over 6'4"? are you available for fanfilm acting?

i live in Claremore, OK. and im 6' 2" and if i can get 2 " sole lifts that will make me 6' 4" whilst wearing the costume.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Awesome!

I just got one off Ebay also, paid $545.00 free S&H, open box, the guy claims he never wore it, we'll see.

i think i seen the one you got. i got the one from cgworldwide. mines sealed unopened box, i asked. it was the last xl they had. i just was lookin again and all of a sudden theres alot more stuff that got put up for bids over there. my search was for darth vader costumes and click the lil box for more stuff. around 6 pages of stuff.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Alot of people are buying these to piece out, and sell parts separately, they're trying to make TONS of cash off them. I hate that Sh**!!

Hey aren't these supposed to come with a breathing / voice changer too???

I noticed you said you got one to put in

yeah the suit comes with a breather device. what im adding to it is a voice amp modifier to make my voice like JEJ, the voice of vader. and some fans in there too.

and your right, i know folks are buyin them and partin it out. theyre all over ebay.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

I read in some description of the costume, it was supposedly a Breathing effect / Voice changer box, I've even seen someone parting just that, out on Ebay. Did you hear anything about them??

I didn't even know what the (product) box looked like till I found some guy's website with pictures of it, and the costume You gotta check this out, you'll be happy you bought it !!!!!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mikafun/DARK...E%20REELLE.htm

oh, ive been lookin for a month or so. droolin cuz i didnt have anywhere close to that kind of moohlah. but the recent gift from my wifes dad of 1500 bucks changed all that. i kicked into seriuos buy mode, lol ive seen loads of pics of the same suit here and there.

the description varies from seller to seller. but essentially its just a breather device and not a voice changer. it would of been nice, for the price, if it also was a voice changer as well. wouldof saved me 35 bucks buying one from triktoys. they do have some really cool stuff for a stormtrooper outfit over there. if your goin stormtrooper its definately worth lookin into.

from what i seen on your link he modified a supreme to an earlier version either esb or rotj on the chest box. also that before pic of it was one of the first release suits. the square lenses on the chest box are wrong. its supposed to be green on top and red below it. they corrected that in the 2nd release. heres a few pics of the suit being worn and one of the chest box.

and a neck seal kit from goldenarmor i want to get later.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

SWEET PICTURES!!!