Page 338 of 397 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3968

Thread: The Brotherhood of the Sith-Darth Vader Costume

hey there stranger. nice to hear from you again.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

nice lid wolverine. i was talkin to corbin in the chatroom about me making a nice ancient saber that is basically a hollowed out impala horn with electronics and a blade in it. to go with that an ancient costume, that is like basically a ragged tunic, with a cloak over it that is leopard skinned. with a custom mask sorta like what Lando wore in ep6 in jabbas palace. the front face gaurd made of animal teeth.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Thread is rolling strong!

I have been wearing the suit alot since joining the 501st. Basically I have been the Richmond area Vader.

Here's my last troop at an elementary school spring festival.

This is at SheVaCon in roanoke. Sci Fi and horror an fantasy convention. It was great fun. we had a fan table with lots of PR stuff

Also been painting lots of Star wars Props and Helmets

James' Dengar Ab Plate

Biker Scout

DP Classic Action

Council Member
    Sith Lord

nice one Tet

those kids will have nightmares about you. lol
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Nightmares? Kids LOVE Vader! I trooped with our local 501st (MWG) and Rebel Legion (MWB) a couple weeks ago, and ALL the kids wanted to have their picture taken with Vader!
    BTW, you guys have some of the best Vaders I have seen on the net so far, keep up the great work!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, Vader always gets all the attention out here in California, too. People are usually disappointed if we don't have one an event.

We have a guy in the So Cal Garrison that's been doing Vader for years, using dry wall stilts, because he's only 5'4". He recently started doing the ROTJ "Death Scene" Vader, I don't what else to call it.

Here he is posing with the R2 mailbox in Hollywood (you can see Mann's Chinese Theater in the background.)

He even has moving "linkages" for his fingers inside the cut off wrist. It's kind of creepy, actually.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Nice picture Jedi-Loreen, that is creepy

Jay-gon Jinn, thanks (from all of the Brotherhood) for your compliments, maybe we will run into each other in the future, I am in the MWG, but the Illinois branch, several CONs* comin' up though.

TET, great pictures man, looks like that was fun...You need to get a handle on that chestbox though.

*Unrelated goings on
    -I used to belong to a Doctor Who fan club some years back, called the Federation. Now I find, after running into some of my old friend's, that they coordinate, and are heavily involved in "Tardis-Con" here in Chicago. Awhile back we did a pledge drive for the PBS in Matteson WI, where they had a 4th Doctor look alike contest, which I came, I saw, and kicked some A55. I may be at Tardis Con dressed as (Tom Baker) the good Doctor, or may just go as Vader, and bring some Troopers

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Does anyone in that Dr Who club have their own Dalek? :P
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

The box will be taken care of with a new suit

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen
    Does anyone in that Dr Who club have their own Dalek? :P
    Yes I did for awhile, I left it in their care, and they may have blown it up for all I know, that was about 15 - 20 years ago, I built that Dalek.

I'll post up some pictures of the Dalek I built, later tonight, if I can find them.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison