Page 387 of 397 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3968

Thread: The Brotherhood of the Sith-Darth Vader Costume

hey seth, you like the robocop pistol wait till you see the stormtrooper blaster im revampin when its done!!

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Can't wait to see it! I am working on a Lawgiver! Just waiting on Erv to get the sound board worked out.

Anyone have any info on this item? #180290802694. I saw it and dont mind doing the work, but do not want another rubies to mod. They say its from a master replica mold.

I would probably pass on the helmet they have a high precentage of complaints in their feedback ranging from minor things to major problems.
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

pretty much got the blaster done, just a couple finishing details. paint the ejection port silver, etc..

turned out really nice, i installed a recharge port in the back end, where the lil piece goes for the D-ring. it looks like a D-ring mount minus the ring.

i used one of Tims port plug thingies on the keychain i had, cut it down, drilled a inset hole on bottom of that D-ring thingy. glued it in place. so i plug it in to hide the port, and it looks like it supposed to, pretty much, it does stand out away from it a lil bit, then i just pull it out to recharge the AAA recharge batt pack from the store i used as power supply for red luxeon.

i used a section of a MR poly c and diffuser tube inside in the barrel area, and left the end opened up so when barrel end piece was glued in place, the led shines out the end through that barrel end piece.

Do-Clo's trigger board works to absolute perfection. and since i got another gun sittin here, im gonna ask him to make me another next year in january maybe.

this gun is the older 2005 model that has 2 leds in the barrel, one in a tube for the barrel holes, and one in the end tip.

the one i put together, is a new 2008 one i found on the shelf at wally world a few weeks ago. beleive it or not, the new ones louder than the old one, thats why i used it this time round.

but now i know how to do this, i will whip the other gun up too next year for a backup. or maybe sell, i know a few fellow garrison troopers that are gonna be sooooo jealous when they see this gun. lol

will try to get some pics this week to post up. wished i had a vid camera still, so i could post a short vid of it on youtube. but the old one died last year, and havent replaced it yet.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Quote Originally Posted by seth22 View Post
    Anyone have any info on this item? #180290802694. I saw it and dont mind doing the work, but do not want another rubies to mod. They say its from a master replica mold.
    I have bought from this guy and he is great to deal with. The helmet is a rubies re-cast and is very thin fiberglass. I recomend alot of his stuff; and for the price and minor mods that his costume pieces need they are very reasonable. His X-wing jump suit is spot on but the other pieces need work to achieve canon look.

If you are an rpf member you can almost always find a great deal on a Vader helmet there.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

TET,
    Send me some updated pictures if you want a new Sig.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Thanks for the input guys, Im looking to eventually upgrade my helmet. The mask isnt to bad its just the helmet is so short in back. I will check around. That seller told me that it was a master replicas mold to, so I quess hes wrong and I definetly do not want another rubies.

just bumpin the thread back to 1st page. awful quite on here of late.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

How's it going guys? I'm overseas until May but when I return, I plan on starting on my Darth Maul costume. Like Yoda said, "Always two there are"!

"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"

Bill Lane
    SL-4821
    501st Legion, Carolina Garrison