Thread: Green Meanie

Default Green Meanie

Uhm what the best way to get a green saber the best green color available should i get the led green or white with green disk or both =)and if you got the pics

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Hey, Informalmyx, I haven't built a single saber, yet, but in one of the threads someone said that the colored LED was a richer color than the white with disks. Sorry, but I can't remember which thread that was under.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by desertscorpion

Hey, Informalmyx, I haven't built a single saber, yet, but in one of the threads someone said that the colored LED was a richer color than the white with disks. Sorry, but I can't remember which thread that was under.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

He probably wants comparisons of green colors not brightness. I doubt he didn't already know a colored LED beats the disk anyday.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

yeah i want to really know should i go straight led Green or green with green disk

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

if you want it brighter, then go with a led in green. it will be lots brighter than white with color disk.

Myx, here is a bad picture, taken with a flash and with a poorly made blade - hey it was my first LED saber. That's Tim's PolyC, and the diffuser is iridiscent film and not enough of it. Also it is missing a mirror in the tip. Still, in spite of all these factors working against it, see how a plain GREEN LuxIII appears in the picture:
    Oh, yeah, the EL my son is holding is turned on as well[B)]

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.