Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Question for Tim

Default A Question for Tim

I have been a lurker for about a month and a member of the forum for a week and a half, i think i finally have a general idea of what i need to do to build my first saber, o lot of folks here were quite helpful with the exceptions of a handfull who treated me like i was a retard. i'm just new to this and not to sure of how to do the wiring..... thanks for the help everyone.

my question is.... get ready for it.....when will the store be restocked, i need a few items that are currently out of stock (blade holders and the like)
    Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

Tim answers these questions for EVERYONE at the same time with the "official store news" thread.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/fo...forum.php?f=15
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

yeah, checked there first....no news. and not to be rude but every post i have put out you have jumped all over my back rather than offer any help or usefull information, what did i do to you?
    Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

Well most people get annoyed when people ask the same things all the time when there is multiple threads on the subjects.
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Let's not turn this into something it isn't.

The only thing I can add is that Tim is running a small business... he doesn't have 5 other helpers, so there's only so much he can do.

Let's all have patience. I will try to do the same if somehow I am not being patient...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I didnt mean to be rude, I was trying to say that there often is some uneeded topics made often and sometimes people can overreact alittle.
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I am more than happy to respond to stock questions..I just need to know which items you are inquiring about.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

thank you tim, i really do apriciate your store and the products you offer,.

i am looking for modular hilt system parts, blade holders to be specific for led blades, style 1,2,4 or 6
    also if you can get any of the luke pomels ( sink handle lookin one )
    fear is my ally

Council Member
    Sith Lord

the luke pommels won't ever be back in stock again
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

::grabs right wrist:: NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

any ideas where one can be found?
    fear is my ally