Thread: Darth_Constantine...

Default Darth_Constantine...

Is now me! holla! read his sig if you need proof. the email addresses for both these accounts are the same accept this one is hosted @yahoo instead of @gmail.

Just thought i'd let everyone know that and i apologize for the confusion this will bring about. Nevertheless I am embracing the LIGHT SIDE! I'M COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET PEOPLE!!! I'M NOT A SITH, AND I AM REALIZING MY NEED TO DISLIKE THE DARK SIDE MORE!

If you feel you need proof then i'll message you as Darth_Constantine to prove it.

Super Bowl XLII Champs.

Hi Jacen and welcome to the light side.

Its good you come to the light side, because without light, the lightsabers are very dull :P
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

Well, at least you told us you decided to change your screen name. And welcome to the light side!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Thanks mars you have a very, very good point there. It's currently 1:12 A.M. EST and about ten-twelve hours from now I'll have my saber parts. Pics will be up later on today hopefully late this afternoon to evening.

Super Bowl XLII Champs.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

...but isnt this bad? Sock puppet account!

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Welcome and you have made the right choice, know your journey to the Lightside has begun and hopefully forever will it dominate your destiny.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------