Yes, we all know red crystals are synthed, but what about green and blue. I know KOTOR did it's own little theory about blue being for fighters, and green being for jedi geared towards using the force, but what is your opinion?
I always have a hard time choosing which is my favorite color. Purple is the color of my favorite character's blade (anakin solo), blue looks the best with me (blue eyes, paler skin), but the first star wars movie I ever saw was rotj when i was 3, and when Luke's lightsaber flew out of R2 and into lukes hand, and the saber lit up, it was the most thrilling experience I had ever had. To this day, this is why I usually choose green over the rest.

It seems that the main heroes in star wars usually have blue blades. Anakin and obiwan did, and so did luke (and he was supposed to have one in ROTJ). Later on, BEN Skywalker has a blue blade and we know he's going to be powerful, and so does Cade Skywalker's father, which Cade takes for himself years later.

The jedi i know that started and have always used a green crystal seem to be hippie jedi. Quigon was quite the jedi hippie, not following the rules. Yoda seemed like he smoked a bong inbetween scenes in episode I, and Jacen Solo used to be the biggest jedihippie around until recently (but his blade color will change).

haha. props to people who read this whole thing.