Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luke ROTJ belt clip?

Default Luke ROTJ belt clip?

how do you hook a luke skywalker ROTJ hilt onto your belt? What does the clip actually clip to?

sith armor on ebay sells a metal belt hook.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Luke's saber hooks were attached right to his various belts with rivets or screw posts. I aquired one of these hooks from Saberbelt, when he was going out of business.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

on my jedi belt i used a 100# picture hanger thats rivoted on the belt. works perfectly.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

I miss saberbelt...
    His work was fantastic. Trying to find a good belt now is nye-on impossible in the UK.
    My smokespoon belt just does nothing for me! I wanted quality workmanship that Smoke just can't provide in pleather!

MPMcostumes.com do some nice ones, but they're too plain & £49 ($95) seems abit excessive for a basic belt. I guess i'll have to get one commisioned somewhere & let my credit card take a hit!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Why not make your own belt? It's not that hard, many people do. You don't even need many tools to do it.

I only make belts for local people, that I can hand deliver, because I hate having to ship things.

I was never all that impressed by Saberbelts pouches, but they were simple, with the corners just riveted, so that they were easy to mass produce. Stitching seams on pouches is a pain.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

i do belts, too, but not that often. they really are pretty easy to do. especially the original trilogy style. you can put one of those together in about 10 minutes.

Well, long story short:
    Ex-flatmate screwed me over alot of money, I got left with bills & destroyed credit rating, trying to take him to court to reclaim money etc.etc. aswell as working like 50hr weeks.
    Currently living with Gran till I can get my own place again (should be 2mths away) but don't have time/ resources to make a new one before CE.

I'd love to make my own & maybe start churning them out for others, but gotta wait till money situation improves.

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:

sorry bout your situation dude, but chances are you can still get one done yourself faster and cheaper. How long do you have till CE?

Cheers dude, it sucks & i'm sure i'm not the only person on here that has benn through this kinda situation. Chatting to guys on here really has helped get me through.
    Just over a month till CE. I may have found a place that'll do it for me, so that's cool.