Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Things about Star Wars

Default Favorite Things about Star Wars

Hey guys,

I just wanted to start a thread about favorite characters (including your original characters), lightsaber forms, dream lightsabers you'd like to construct, etc. I know that I could post this on one of the regular old starwars fan sites, but you guys are pretty serious if you own and build the good sabers, and hopefully I'll have to endure less people who's favorite character is always Boba Fett or Han Solo. I mean, those are some cool characters. Very, very cool. Very, very, very, very cool. And if they were transplanted to a different sci-fi universe they'd be the coolest, hands down, but really, if you have a vast selection of these dudes with lightsabers, jumping around, shooting lightning, living by codes of conduct, then all other characters pale in comparison to me. So post away...as long as Stryder is cool with it. I'll write more later.

Qui-Gon Jinn is my man. To me by far cooler than any other character. The good guy who doesn't play by the rules, yet stronger in character than the whimpy Ani. May have something to do with the actor too. Liam Neeson is awsome.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

That's what I'm talkin' about! I think Qui-Gonn had a real understanding of the force rather than a "point of view." He wasn't pretentious and didn't tell all of the white lies like the other "lightside" guys. His holistic understanding of the force is what I liked.

one of my favorite characters isn't a jedi or a gun-toting guy. i love R2-D2. he is just a little droid, but he is good at defending himself. like in epIII when he took out the two super battle droids. that was great.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

I love that scene with Artoo, that whole chapter was hilarious all because of the little guy![]

My favorite characters are:
    for the best female Jedi...

Mara Jade![}]

for the best male Jedi...

Mace Windu... too bad he finally decided to trust whiney Anakin huh?[8D]

Mur-Pa DiLos, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I have to agree that R2 is bad to the bone. He's like a living swiss army knife. And he almost always comes out on top. Until you look closely, you never realize just how much the other characters lean on him for help in a pinch.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

one of my favorite characters isn't a jedi or a gun-toting guy. i love R2-D2. he is just a little droid, but he is good at defending himself. like in epIII when he took out the two super battle droids. that was great.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

did you like yoda better in the original trilogy or the prequels?

The prequels! Yoda kicks so much ass

I like the yoda in the AOTC and ROTS. I think that that's just about as good as it gets. The one in Phantom is just scary. And the old one was good for it's time and will always be cemented into everyone's brain as the real yoda, but it was clearly just a puppet.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dbraxton9

did you like yoda better in the original trilogy or the prequels?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">