Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Alternative to blade diffuser

i found some stuff at wall world in the craft area. its a roll of clear gift wrap. i think this might be real similar to these other films you guys have tried. i dont have a extra blade to try it out on right now, but if someone else wants to look at their local wally world and see if this stuff might be of use in a blade, go for it, and let us know. its cheap too, 3 to 4 bucks a roll, back in craft area.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">One thing about that film though, if you get any dust on it or inside the tube, those dust particles are gonna light up very brightly. I think this was also mentioned in the other thread, but I know this from personal experience, now.</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I know what you are talking about, Lan. It's terribly thin stuff. It'd be an absolute nightmare to keep clean and wrinkle free before putting in the tube.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

a roll of clear gift wrap.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Clear gift wrap? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of gift wrap, which is to not see the gift until you open it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WeirdoTransvestite

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

a roll of clear gift wrap.

Clear gift wrap? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of gift wrap, which is to not see the gift until you open it?

It's like the wrap they use on gift baskets.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

yep, its clear gift wrap alright. x-wings right. i just seen it there, and with all the discussions bout the films, i thought id throw it out there. i didnt know if was feesible or not. just a find i wanted to share.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...