Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Complete LED blade tip mirror

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vadeblade

I was joking...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Oh. Sorry... lol. But seriously, thanks for letting me know about the mirror-scraping thing. I've been going on for like a week just trying to figure out how to get the tip lit up, but still have some good light in the blade.

i got my completed blade from tim the other day and i just had time awhile ago to try it out in the vader and graflex led sabers i have done. i must say it does look sweet. and it still looks brighter than a MR in both sabers. one has a blue/graflex and the heiland/vader has the red/orange led. i still have the bright flaring effect from just outside the end of the hilt. not a bright as with corbins film, but still noticeable nonetheless. and in either hilt, the blade looks pretty evenly lit all the way up to the tip. only drawback tho, is the tip isnt lit up, like others have said. but overall, i dont think many folks will even noitice when you fire it up, they'll be covering their eyes at the brightness, lol nice job, tim. im very impressed. You da' man, Tim. if only the tip was lit up some that would be great.

hey tim can you show some close ups of the tip in the new completed blades

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>