Thread: about tim's saber

Default about tim's saber

I was wondering what the part was that you attached the LED light to on your saber. I was also wondering where I could find it. I am going to get the pieces to build my first saber tomorrow (Saturday)
    Also- this is not about your saber, but do you or any one know where I can get all the stuff for the sound system and motion sensors? Is there a website? or can I use the guts of an FX saber for sound, is that possible?
    Thanks!
    Zack

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The parts I used I normally stock but am out of at the moment. For sound I would look here.
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...sp?FORUM_ID=19

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

zack, take a little time and read through the forum, buddy. All the info you need it there, but you have to do your part and read it. asking questions that have been discussed at length over and over does nothing but annoy everyone. Start with Tim's tutorials. Then go through all the other discussion forums. It might take you a month to read them all, but I promise you, by the time you finish you will be ready to build a saber. Please don't take this the wrong way and know that when you have a question that has not been answered before, we'll be here to help if we can.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.