Thread: graflex 3

Default graflex 3

HELLO, I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, AND ALSO NEW TO LIGHTSABER CONSTRUCTION. I RECENLEY PURCHASED A GRAFLEX 3 AND HAVE BEEN DOING RESURCH ON HOW TO INSTALL A BLADE TO IT, I WAS HAPPY TO FIND THIS SITE, IF ANYONE HAS ANY HELPFULL INPUT ON HOW I SHOULD DO IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I ALREADY E-MAILED THIS SITE AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD HEVE THE HILT I NEDD IN A FEW WEEKS. THANK YOU

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You can lay off the caps lock, no need to shout.[]

You're right, Tim will be getting around to making blade holders that fit in the Graflex sometime. He'd been rolling out quite a few new things so no need to hurry him. He'll get around to it in good time.

For the rest it's no different than a sink tube so check out the how to build a basic EL saber forum.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

thanks xwingband for responce, i new and never tried to build one, ive been more involved in costume, helmets and now decided to explore the lightsaber area as well, when i get all the parts it would greatly be appreciated if anyone could help if needed, also i would be willing to help someone if they have any questions on other star wars movie props, mainly helmets, i have quite alot of experiance in that field

what costume do you have?
    i have a tie pilot costume and a jedi costume
    and im 13 so im no need of any more costumes
    and good luck on your saber building and trheres alot of people here who will be happy to help you!

myself, i have a pirate outfit, complete with a pirates of the carribean sword, a replica 19th flintlock. i have a jedi outfit complete with the belt and robe, which i made, man, was that a bear, lol. i have a original don post vader helmet, and i have a rubies supreme vader suit that i have modded parts of it, and completely scratch made and replaced other parts. with the recent darth vader led saber i made, it'll be fantastic. also i have several different sabers. a yoda, lukes ANH,ESB, the ANH in a EL and one as just display prop, ESB in EL and also one in my recent build, LED with sound and vaders ANH. all of the graflex's and the vader sabers are made from REAL graflex's and heiland synchronar's.

So, has anyone done an EL conversion with Tim's holder yet or do I need to get one and try it?[] I was hoping to see some graflexs done since the holder is out.

<center></center>

well the only holder in a graflex i have for el is the one from TGS. it works perfect for a el setup.

i really need to scrape up the money, since ive been spending so much on my suit mods, and get the led graflex holder from tim and swap out the old holder from him i modded to fit in my real graflex.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...