Thread: Switches

Default Switches

Hello! I've just ordered my parts for my first EL Saber, and I've been having issues finding a switch I like. You have some nice switches on CSS, but not what I'm looking for. I want a smallish switch, but all I can seem to find at radioshack are Momentary(?) switches. Anyone know a good place to get a small switch that isn't a rocker?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=215

Read LAN-ED-TUL's post. That's a good source for switches.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

I used the switch from a 3 d cell maglite. It sits flush with the body. Kinda pricey just for a switch but it was what I wanted.

try the link i posted. they have just about any kind and size of switch imaginable.

Yeah, they have some nice switches, but they all seem so big.

Try www.allelectronics.com and look under mini and sub mini switches. you should find one there that is suitable.

Yeah, same spot as mention above. All the ones I like are momentary switches. Just looking for a very small push button on/off switch. I've using a 1 1/4" tube, so space is an issue.

Thanks for all your help! Picked my switch, and I am going to go and do something like this Red Button. I think that will give me the look I really want. Only update I have to his page is the part is now $4.50+ Looking for something cheeper. =)