Thread: CFX v10 battery life indicator question

Default CFX v10 battery life indicator question

Hello Erv and the TCSS family,
    I need help with how to program my CFX v10 board with my 18650 battery to check power level via my noepixel blade. I know to use the AUX switch (out of deep sleep), but with a fully charged cell, the pixels only light up less than halfway up the blade and do not show anything when the cell is 50% or lower. And yes, my config file is set at the correct 122 pixels I have have on one side of my two strips (244 total). And I have seven cells that I rotate and they all do the same thing.
    Is there a way to calibrate the board with a fully charged cell so the entire blade is lit and as the battery capacity diminishes less pixels are lit?
    Thanks to all. I have three CFX's I want to do this with.
    Last edited by ViperR; 03-31-2023 at 03:47 PM.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Yes you can program it to read accurately. I do not recall the setting but it should be in the manual.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thanks Tim! I went thru the manual closely and it looks like the comfig is plilh that has 3400,4200 values to it. I'll just have to search on values to replace them with.
    BTW, I received my TCSS order today that includes a new CFX v10 board.

Those are the right values.You may want to check into the other things erv mentioned in your thread on FX.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks FJK. I did post on FX, as well.

Yes, I see that K2 and erv are dealing with you there.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com