Thread: 2 sets of connectors used for switch and battery?

Default 2 sets of connectors used for switch and battery?

Hello all,

I could use some help with this.

One set of the 7 pin connectors joins the battery to the blade holder. The other set of connectors would connect a removable switch section. To the same battery section that is now capped off with sets of connectors.

How is this wired? Right now I have the (removable) battery between 2 blade side discs. Is it possible to complete the circuit by attaching a latching switch which is using the hilt side connector? Right now the switch will either do nothing or the leds light up as soon as attach the switch section.

Thanks for any insight.

I can get it to work fine with one connector set. I just dont want to all the wires that come with it between sections twisting and what not.

It would be helpful to have a link to what you’re specifically talking about. 😉
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks. I want to use 2 sets of these.

https://www.thecustomsabershop.com/P...ins-P2018.aspx

the side from battery to leds works fine. Trying to figure out how to make (a 2nd set) them work with a detachable switch.

Ok, if I am understanding correctly, you are wanting to use this as a chassis connector for a removable chassis rather than as the pixel connector it is designed for? If that is the case, why not use a chassis connector that is actually designed for such, Smugglers Outpost has some currently that I've used before.

Thanks for the response. I'm repurposing the connectors that I have a small stock of. Was hoping these connectors could be repurposed. Using a latching switch but not sure if a momentary would make a difference. Will try soon enough.

Removable chassis. Yes but more like removable battery chassis. It needs to connect the leds at one side and the led switch on the other.

I'll look into the outpost. Thanks for the time Raven.