I am upgrading a cheap Ali Express saber (Kanan Jarrus) so I can install his font, among others. The current chassis has a board similar to LGT but isn't. Above that is a switch/USB-C PSB board that the RGBW connects to. I want to KEEP the switch/USB-C PCB if at all possible. I just want to make sure I translate everything over correctly. There are a few pads on the current board that I don't know what they are. Also, I have a lighted momentary switch and I'm not sure if I connect the LED to one of the high powered pads or an accent pad. I've labeled everything I can see and connected everything that is obvious. Sorry for the mess of a diagram. I wanted to get both boards on the same page to get a better visual. So, here are my questions:

1. What are pads P and B+ on the current switch PCB?
  2. Of the six pads that connect the PCB and current board, what are VBAT, LED, KEY, and 5V?
    Best guesses: VBAT (no idea), LED (switch LED positive?), KEY (something to do with the USB), 5V (not sure).
  3. What do I connect D+ and D- to out of those six pads for the USB port to work?
  4. How do I wire the switch LED?

GHV3 Wiring.jpg