Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill your brand

Yeah, Microsoft'll get sued for being a monopoly, Sony'll be sued for being total idiots, and Nintendo will be sued for having too many triple-A franchises.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

if sony gets sued chances are they will probably be stupid enough to do it to themselves.
    If it ain't burning I didn't do it!
    Card carrying member of the FSM!

Between me & my buddies, me owe all three.
    I'm sure in time the PS3 will take over because john smith on the street recognises the brand & wants his latest Grand Theft Auto fix.

I wasn't a huge fan of the X-box, though that all changed with the 360!
    Dead Rising! Crackdown! Joyous!

Wii, what can I say? I'm a Nintendo boy to the core, but they need to build up the catalogue of games available. We completed all my mates' games within two weeks, inc. Twilight Princess. God bless virtual console!
    HURRY UP WITH MARIO GALAXY MIYAMOTO!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ljZOHnZNaBc
    This says it all....
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

I'm a Sony Fanboy eversince I got a fat ps2 in Kindergarten.I use to be Nintendo Fanboy,the game I only like from Nintendo is Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin_Skywalker
    ...I got a fat ps2 in Kindergarten.
    I find it hard to believe that you were allowed to play a lot of the really good PS2 games at that age. Heck, even now, some of the best games on the PS2 are rated M (God of War, for example).

So... you're saying that you don't like Mario, Zelda, or Metroid, yet you like Pokemon? Man, talk about flipped around.

What franchises do you like on the PS2?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin_Skywalker
    ...I got a fat ps2 in Kindergarten.
    I find it hard to believe that you were allowed to play a lot of the really good PS2 games at that age. Heck, even now, some of the best games on the PS2 are rated M (God of War, for example).

So... you're saying that you don't like Mario, Zelda, or Metroid, yet you like Pokemon? Man, talk about flipped around.

What franchises do you like on the PS2?
    I like Final Fantasy,Grand theft auto,God Of War,Ratchet and clank,Star Wars and Need For Speed.When I got my First Ps2 in Kindergarten I played learning game.Later I got tired of those games and moved on to Grand Theft Auto.Pokemon Gold was the first game I ever played,when I was 4.When I broke my Fat Ps2.I later moved on to Nintendo,I got 2 Game boy Color,8 Game Boy Advance,Red,Black and Silver Gameboy Sp and a Nintendo Ds.Today,I might go to Gamestop to get me a Wii and a Elite Xbox 360.I already got a 20gb Ps3 and a 60gb Ps3 and 2 widescreen T.V.The games I got for ps3 are Need For Speed,Resistance Fall Of Man,Call Of Duty 3,Ridge Racer and Mobile Suit Gundam:Crossfire.Later I might paint my 60 and 20gb Ps3 to the color:steel or blue and get me a 200gb SATA Hard Drive for my 60 and 20gb Ps3.Now I play World Of Warcraft.Getting whatever you want and being a Rich Kid is FUN.That my gaming life .

You don't have much of a life do you (coming from someone who spends all his time in a cave lathing on aluminum to make upgraded flashlights....WOOT FSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Life tests you! Everyday it brings new chances for triumph or defeat.
    And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

-Qui-Gon Gin

...No wonder girls like you...
    ...for your MONEY.

So you're 12 and playing Final Fantasy, GTA, and God of War?
    Eeek.

And why on Earth do you need TWO PS3s?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    ...No wonder girls like you...
    ...for your MONEY.

So you're 12 and playing Final Fantasy, GTA, and God of War?
    Eeek.

And why on Earth do you need TWO PS3s?
    The 20gb came with 5 games and the moive.So that cost almost 1000 dollars.The 20gb is beening use to cure cancer and stuff like that.The 60gb is use to play my games and stuff.I also like Jak and Daxter games.My dad today WAS going to buy some B&W 804S.You can see my current setup on Myspace.Here the link:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...1908&albumId=0

You mean this:
    http://www.myspace.com/116171908
    I had to go searching out your user number in that long URL.

Yeah, I still don't see why you need two PS3s. What was that about the first one curing cancer?

Though I happened to see this:
    Music: My favorite music is mostly rich people music.Since,Im a rich person.
    Films: My favorite movies are scary and shooting movies.
    Television: South Park,Family Guy and The Simspons.
    Books: Who read books.Books are gay and retarded.
    Heroes: Nobody

Yeah, that just about made me throw up. You know, those "rich people" were normal people who worked hard to get where they are. In order to build sabers here at TCSS, we need to read. Heck, I bet you ten-to-one that Strydur/Tim had to read a few books to make this site and/or learn how to make electronic stuff. Oh, and for that, he should be your hero.

EDIT:
    Holy crap, Hilary Duff is on your "friends list"?
    ...That's just not right.
    Then again, I've got the Autobots on mine, so I'm not one to talk.
    However, in my defense, the Transformers > Ms. Duffpants.