Thread: Golden Harvest v3 in hilt LED mod help needed

Default Golden Harvest v3 in hilt LED mod help needed

Hey all,
    Built two sabers with GH v3 board and Tri-Cree in hilts. Copper Nova Tri-Cree RGB LED (all from TCSS).
    I had no problem with blade colors with my programmed sound fonts. All look great and rich.
    My question is about FOC, BL and BB that are all the same on every sound font (GH v3 on mode RGB color clash 3 value). They all do the same white (mostly), mix of colors you can barely see on FOC, BL and BB.
    How do I program the individual blade colors on those clashes, BL & BB to stay close to the blade colors and not go into white all the time? Trying to make the clashes, etc still resemble the same blade color like in the movies with no white. Like clashing red, blue green, etc.
    Thanks for any tips!
    Oh, and I'm not wanting to go through the ST site for his detailed stuff. Just wanting how to change the items via the 1023,0,0 1023 things you see on the font config/settings in my files.

Unfortunately, most people here use Plecter Labs stuff, so you’re likely going to have to refer to whatever manuals are on the ST site.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thank you.
    Wasn't in any ST manual, but found values and how to modify them in the PL manual.
    Cofig & settings are about the same for both boards.
    Did a test and it worked.

Amusing to see that people are just outright copying PL stuff nowadays
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

I'm assuming you were referring to ST's GHv3 and not me.
    I have both GH & CFX boards in my sabers. So, I saw similar settings.
    I have no others boards in my sabers, so I can't vouch on those.
    I do find it odd that are not many posts on the GH v3, since TCSS sells the GH v3.

TCSS just recently started carrying the Golden Harvests. Previously they exclusively carried TCSS products. I’m guessing the NB will be discontinued.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines