So I just "finished" my GHv3 saber build on the day the Kenobi series came out, but I am having some issues with it. Upon "completion," the hilt would correctly function when activated. Saber would ignite, I could scroll through the settings, play the few songs that were preloaded, everything worked fine. The blade did not work completely, though. A few pixels would illuminate, but that's it. So, I plugged the micro SD card into my computer and went into the settings from there and changed the number of pixels, as well as set my desired font profile while I was there. When I went to activate again, and where I currently remain, absolutely nothing happens: no sounds or anything. I returned to the settings and reverted everything back to its default setting and still nothing happens. Does anyone know what I can try to get this working? It has the GHv3 board, 2 WS2812B pixel strips at 33in, DM Keeppower 18650 rechargeable battery, 2.1mm switchcraft port, and blade/hilt pixel PCBs. I don't think the issue is in the hardware since it was working fine before i messed with the settings, but listed them just in case. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!