Thread: GOLDEN HARVEST V3 soundboard

Default GOLDEN HARVEST V3 soundboard

Hello,

This is for anyone who can help and/or convince me to purchasing the GOLDEN HARVEST V3 soundboard. During the weekend of Megacon 2022, I cosplayed as Padawan Kenobi. I had the get up and the lightsaber. The problem with my lightsaber is the Nano Biscotte V4 and 20mm bass speaker, mostly the soundboard. The board is five years old and needs replacing. Is the GOLDEN HARVEST V3 soundboard any better than the Nano Biscotte V4? I need a more powerful board. Please help.

Define “more powerful”. If you mean lots of features, CFX is likely the way to go.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

More powerful as in up to date, won't break down, and restart constantly.

It would only reboot if the battery was almost drained, or if you’re using an in hilt LED, or you don’t have the proper resistor(s) on the main LEDs or you have some type of wiring issue.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

That I understand. But, would you recommend the soundboard to be better than the nano biscotte v4?
    Last edited by Kenobi1467; 06-04-2022 at 09:10 AM.