Thread: Kylo Ren Unhinged sound font help

Default Kylo Ren Unhinged sound font help

Hey all,
    Purchased and installed the Unhinged Kylo Ren sound font from Ron/Madcow at Saber Fonts. Loaded fine and getting excellent sounds. Purchased a bunch from him and all are awesome.
    Problem is, I just get the standard Neopixel colors and not any "distressed" fire flashing like you see in Ron's video for the font. I know his fonts do not include a font_config file and Saber Font told me to use any file from any CFX v10 file to put in.
    My question is...where do I go and change things to get that distressed look on the blade that Ron had in his video?
    Thanks to all!
    Last edited by ViperR; 01-15-2022 at 05:23 PM.

You can go to crystalfocus.net , they have a lot of blade styles (and their configs) that you can view and mimic.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Got it and visited the CFX site. Learned to copy/paste/change many things. Worked out fantastic! Learning day by day. Changed several of my fonts. Thank you TCSS moderator! Just needed a point in the right direction.