Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Whoa...

Default Whoa...

If anyone knows if this fake please tell me, cuz it freaked me out.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4146
    RED 7 Standing by...

well it cant be fake unless the website is known for making fake videos. it was certainly interesting. and i believe that it really happened. i mean the guy doesnt even look like a liar. it was a nice video tho
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Of course it's a fake, don't be ridiculous. Even if you suppose it is possible for a wormhole to open up to carry someone into the future, the odds that it would open up on exactly the same place on Earth are so astronomical as to be almost entirely impossible. You might not realize how unlikely this is. Most people would say "ah, he traveled through time but not across any distance in space, that is why he seemingly appeared exactly where he disappeared". These people would be forgetting that the Earth is constantly in motion around a sun which is constantly in motion in our galaxy which is also constantly in motion in our universe. If he had actually travelled through time and not space, he would have ended up stranded somewhere in the vacuum of space, where he would have died instantly. Our planet will never pass through the same point in our universe more than once. Period. The man in the video is probably his own father, and the tattoo is probably little more than black marker.

Nothing is impossible.Nice video,kind of scared me.

Nothing is impossible... except for all of the things in our universe that are, in fact, totally impossible. This is one of those things.

well i for one believe in time travel, but i dont necesarily believe this guy. i believe in him 60% but the other 40 i think he is bs. i know that time travel is possible, but not in the future only in the past. because the future hasnt come yet and we wouldnt know how its going to be like. unless god has made it like a timeline then time travel in the future would work.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

I never said that time travel is impossible, I just said that this guys story has some obvious holes in it. The kind of holes that many stories have when they are written by people who don't understand what they are writing about.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i'm 50/50 on believing him. that was kinda scary, if it really did happen
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

humans cant travel through wormholes without some sort of craft, your skin peels off at like mach1, and a wormhole theoretically exists just as mass hits light speed

I like how people feel comfortable quoting "facts" about things that no one really knows about. Theories and even belief systems are not facts... you're essentially talking about philosophy, religion, and the structure of something that no one has seen more than a speck of (the universe). It's fun to theorize though
    "vibrations within vibrations, traveling at the speed of color"

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."