Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

I’ve been away for the past couple of years, but just a week or 2 ago I started thinking about using this holiday season as a reason to pick up a couple of my lingering projects that need attention.

I took advantage of the holiday sale from a couple of years ago, and have been keeping an eye out over the past week for info on this year’s sale….but I haven’t seen anything as of yet. And today starts Black Friday, so I figured IF there was going to be anything happening this season, it would either start today, or at least be advertised today (if it was a Cyber Monday-only event).

I’ve been out of the loop for quite some time and have certainly missed plenty of communication - IS there any planned sale this season?

The TCSS Black Friday Sale is live now with 20% Off Sitewide! Some exclusions do apply. Orders will not begin to process until Monday 11/29 and the sale is only valid Today and Tomorrow (25th and 26th).

Use code: BF21 during checkout.

We hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day! 🦃
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thank you for the info. By the way, was the info posted somewhere? I was looking at several places on the website that I figured it would be posted, but I couldn’t find the info.

Thanks again.

Well crap - I finally got a chance to try putting in an order, but the main item I was looking for isn’t currently in stock. As a result, I can’t even put in the order to take advantage of the sale.