Thread: Hi! Hilt help?

Default Hi! Hilt help?

So I've bought myself an empty Saberforge Sentinel hilt. I'd love to get a basic electronics kit to put into it, but I have NO idea where to start with that. The hilt is a little thin in the middle so I doubt I can slap something large in there, but does anyone have any ideas about what electronic kit I could get to fit this saber? Light only is an option, but anything goes. Any help is appreciated (I have no idea where I can ask people about this sort of thing, 100% new in the saber-life.)

Welcome to the Forums.

That company isn’t usually mentioned in these parts. Electronics can be put into the saber, but you’d likely have to send it out, unless you have experience installing electronics and SF’s “stuff” isn’t always installer friendly.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Oh, I see. Any particular reason(s) for that? Yeah, I guess installing a kit won't be too hard for me.

There are several reasons, but I’m not going to get into them.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I see. Well, I'll just browse around.