Thread: Internal Chassis Setup for CFX (or NB) and BT909 w Breakout Board

Default Internal Chassis Setup for CFX (or NB) and BT909 w Breakout Board

Ahoy from Smoky Seattle!

Anyone recommend an internal chassis setup using a CFX and the BT909 with the breakout board?

Will an acrylic chassis disc combination work?

Thanks, as always!

Cheers,
    - Mike

Yes, however, I just recently gave Tim the designs for those, so they’re being worked on. The CFX goes in the CFX disks, and the breakout board would need its own disks (which I’m awaiting the prototypes of).
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks, FJK.

I'm thinking of building one as a Christmas gift for my nephew. Think they'll be ready by then?

Cheers!
    - Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Yes, however, I just recently gave Tim the designs for those, so they’re being worked on. The CFX goes in the CFX disks, and the breakout board would need its own disks (which I’m awaiting the prototypes of).

Quote Originally Posted by mrlemon View Post
    Thanks, FJK.

I'm thinking of building one as a Christmas gift for my nephew. Think they'll be ready by then?

Cheers!
    - Mike
    I received my prototype, and with a tad bit of sanding, it seems to be fine. I’ll mention it again to Tim about adding those (and a coupe, of other things I designed) to the store.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks, FJK. I'll look for it!