Thread: Sabers with OLED screens?

Default Sabers with OLED screens?

I noticed that TCSS has these neat OLED screens and mounts, and the Crystal Focus board seems to have some really interesting OLED options. Has anyone used any of these in their sabers? It's not something I'm thinking of doing (at least not for a long while), but I'd love to see examples of how the screens can be used.

Yes, I’m doing one now for a client, that has an “exposed” OLED screen (NOT using the mount you have shown). And they have been done before, VV was one of the first major players to incorporate them into a couple of their designs.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Yes, I’m doing one now for a client, that has an “exposed” OLED screen (NOT using the mount you have shown). And they have been done before, VV was one of the first major players to incorporate them into a couple of their designs.
    That sounds really interesting! If it's possible, when you're done, definitely post pictures! I'd love to learn more about this.