Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mystery Lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by neophyl
    I have one of those Anakin v1 sabres still in the box, fully working. Should become a collectors item itself one day as the first of the FX sabres ever made
    Interested in selling it? I wouldn't mind having one.. The Vader ANH one also..
    -Del
    Kicked out of the Sith Order for being too chipper!
    My website - http://buttrynet.dyndns.org

Quote Originally Posted by NC_K.Fisto
    Is it possibly one of the Ani customs made by Ultra?
    Ultra's shroud isn't identical to a real Anakin EP2 saber shroud. no square part, no O-ring, flat. Nice and solid shroud but not identical.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

How funny, the only other time I saw this kind of saber was one that Eva Vanecek had (for those who have ever heard of Chanel Cherie Vanecek, apparently the founder of the S.F. SW Fan Force).

I believe Eva's saber was an EL version. Its board was no longer working, and it appeared that something must have been spilled onto it, as some of the wiring (INSIDES) had degraded/rusted/rotted!

I tested things with a multimeter--nothing.

So, I offered to convert it to a rechargeable, resistor-only saber. I could have done more I suppose and made it a newer FX, but they didn't want to spend the money which I understand.

So, I feel good about semi-restoring the thing. Although I was unable to use the same emitter--I just gave it back to her.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I saw something similar on ebay a few weeks ago

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...3155&rd=1&rd=1

I know the pics are a bit small bit it’s the same style hilt and it has a red blade!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

it's not totally accurate though chaos
    to change the blade color, you just literally change the blade. you can either make one with parts from TCSS (better option) or buy another one from parks (worse option, less bright)
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    it's not totally accurate though chaos
    to change the blade color, you just literally change the blade. you can either make one with parts from TCSS (better option) or buy another one from parks (worse option, less bright)
    yeah I made one using tims supplies and loreen's methods and its WAY brighter than a parks. that 4khz inverter tim sells also really helps the brightness on EL

My MR ani aotc is V.2. I had V.1 but like it says, it was problematic. I called MR and they recalled it, giving me a new one (presumeably V.2). But mine is in complete working order, not a scratch on it.
    RED 7 Standing by...