Thread: Led remains on when powered down!! Help

Default Led remains on when powered down!! Help

I ha tri-Cree BBW. The blues are wired to the positive and L1 and the White to the positive and L2 for FOC. When powered on everything works perfectly even the FOC and the accent light. I’ve checked for bridged connections. I’ve even desoldered the leds and re-did them, but it never fails. On or off, card in or out, if the battery is in the blue lights remain on. I’m lost. Any ideas. FYI it’s a NBv4 assembly w/wiring harness

You have a ground somewhere in your wiring.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

But where? I can’t find it what do you think the most obvious place might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You have a ground somewhere in your wiring .
    Check out this vid. Maybe it will help you help me.

What is that black square under the white wires? It appears that the LED grounds go into it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Please specify which wires by which photo first, second etc.62786FC5-590E-4F34-958E-9699CFF874BE.jpg

That’s all the pics it would let me upload

Is that a latching switch you are using?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines