Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Smooth Swing Fonts On NBv4??

OK, so I'm still trying to figure this one out. If I go ahead and download the smooth swing font, is there a way to edit the files to NOT be smooth swing formatted? If so, what program would I use to do that?

There is literally no reason to go through that, download both versions if you have to also have the smooth swing. Its a whopping 7 extra dollars going to someone who works like crazy to contribute to this community. You will spend hours trying to convert something

Well, that's the problem. The font I want ONLY comes in smooth swing, and is not compatible with my NBv4. I was asking if I went ahead and bought the smooth swing font, could I convert it into a format that is compatible with the NBv4?

Do you already have the NBV4? You should just get the CFX it's only like 20 bucks more and completely worth it

Yeah, I've already got it. I've never done any soldering or electronics work, so I went with the electronics kit they sell from the store. Would love the CFX, but I don't have the necessary skills to wire it.

It is a pretty expensive hobby to get Into, especially initially buying the soldering station and tools. But soldering itself is super easy, it just takes a little practice! Get a practice soldering board and practice