Hey all.

I dove right in on my first CFX build and all went great, except for possibly the recharge port wiring (I think).

Before putting everything together, I tested all the functions. The recharge port seemed to be working as described in the manual. When I put the kill key in, it disabled the saber completely. However, I forgot to check battery charging.

Firstly, according to the manual, "When a charger plug is inserted in the recharge port, the charging voltage is reaching both leads of the battery pack while the negative of the board is still unconnected from the circuit..." However, when I insert the charge plug, the board starts blinking the red led, so it seems like it's getting power....?? I'm pretty sure it's not a short, as the board/battery assembly is inside a clear plastic tube (the one that is used for fluorescent tube lights).

Secondly, does the board give some indication that the battery is fully recharged (I'm thinking "no" since it's supposed to not even be receiving power during recharge) or do I have to use an external charger with an indicator??

Thanx all.