Thread: Hilt Kits?

Default Hilt Kits?

Hey, folk.

Previously, there were a couple of different OWK hilt kits in the store, but I see that they're now gone. Is this a permanent change, or should I keep checking back?

Hey @Jenny ! Welcome back to the forum! Whatever became of Sentinel Sorrow's saber? Did you finish it?

If TCSS doesn't intend to offer and OWK, and depending on which one you're looking for, I have a Roman Props' ANH Mk1 and it's AMAZING!

I don't have any recommendations for a prequel OWK lightsaber, but @SaberSourcing has some reviews...

https://sabersourcing.com/2019/11/15...w-saber-alert/

https://sabersourcing.com/2020/12/05...w-saber-alert/

These are just the first two I saw, she may well have more prequel OWK lightsaber reviews!

Here's a bit of Prequel OWK replica info from TheRPF...

https://therebelarmory.com/thread/80...-wan-aotc-hilt

Good Luck on your search! And your build too if you're still workin' on 'er! I'm curious to see what you solution you came up with through your Style 3 Choke Section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridire Fíréan View Post
    Hey @Jenny ! Welcome back to the forum! Whatever became of Sentinel Sorrow's saber? Did you finish it?
    Thank you, Ridire; I'm surprised anyone remembers me. I didn't finish that build... or haven't, yet. I had a seizure, fell down some stairs, and shattered both ankles. So I've had other things to think about, and very little money to hobby with. But I'm starting to think about hobbies again, and....

Yikes, sorry to hear that Jenny. It's a good thing you didn't break anything more serious (back, neck, etc.), though I'm sure shattering both ankles was bad enough. I hope you recover completely and quickly!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Starwinder View Post
    It's a good thing you didn't break anything more serious (back, neck, etc.)
    I had that thought as I was lying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for the paramedics to show. Yes, I now have enough titanium in my legs to set off metal detectors, but I'm not in a wheel chair, or worse. And bionic limbs are something of a Jedi tradition, right?
    Last edited by Jenny; 03-23-2021 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Removing a silent k that snuck in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    And bionic limbs are something of a Jedi tradition, right?
    That's certainly one way to look at it!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------