Thread: NV V4.1 all-in-one module diagram?

Default NV V4.1 all-in-one module diagram?

Hi all, long time no see.

So i picked up the "MHSv2 Nano Biscotte V4 Assembly (3rd Channel)" back in 2019 and its been sitting in my toolbox ever since. I finally pulled it out, and printed the NBv4 manual (all 41 pages) but the diagrams do not match up.

I know its an older board but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction?

Thank you all.20240421_124355.jpg
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Well the physical layout is different since it was made specifically for the TCSS kits, but the labels are the same. Act. is your activation button, L1-L3 are your color channels, and the + and - are a given, your power connections. The last one I think is another channel, but not 100% on that, could also be just an accent pad since I don't see a power FET on it, at least from this angle, or even the data out.

thank you, i was just checking as the bottom two pins are labled as speakers on the PDF, but the speaker is already wired on the module. And i thought ACT might have been an accent
    Appreciate the help!!
    Last edited by Cern; Today at 09:38 AM.
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.