Thread: Anyone ever put an AUX Button in the V-Grooves of a MHSRibbed Extention?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anyone ever put an AUX Button in the V-Grooves of a MHSRibbed Extention?

Hey Gang! I was just wondering if anyone has ever put an AUX Button in the V-Grooves of a MHSRibbed extention?

I have an idea for a sleeve/plunger setup to reach down to a button on a removable chassis, but I'd love to see how others have done it.

Please post up some pics if you have any to share!

It’s been done before using small Switch 22 (domed switch). No I don’t have any pics handy, but they’re around, somewhere.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I've put switches wherever I feel like it, even in the emitter. If you share a sketch of what your thinking it may be easier to give advice.

Hey @jbkuma ! I was thinking about doing something like this...

LIGHTSABER - TCSS - MHSRibbed Extention - AUX BUTTON - Ridire Firean.jpg

... with a button on the removable chassis, and some sort of brass plunger to get down to it. Somehow.

Super easy! Just use a jig to screw the hole straight and use one of the switch mounts from the saber shop and a small momentary switch