I wired up my profile V2 for a single neopixel blade purchased from the store item TWShowPXL355. I listed the number of pixels as 132 in the config editor on the profile V2 site. I had no trouble uploading the config file to the board, but when I power it up, it only stays lit for 30-45 seconds and then the low battery alert sounds and it powers down. I am using a Nerfworxlab 18650 3120mah 15amp battery that is fully charged. I also checked for voltage on the positive and negative leads and have 3.2 volts when on. I posted the issue I was having on TRA site and someone asked if it's a v1 or V2 pixel blade from the custom saber shop. I am assuming it's a version 1 which has the 264 pixels wired in series, and then I would put maxledsperstrip as 264 and 264 as the BladeConfig number? I've ordered a new 18650 3.7 3120mah 15 amp battery from the shop in case the current one is defective. I think it might be something in my config file. When I enter just 132 LED's in the config editor, the blade only lights up a quarter of way, but when I enter 264, the entire blade lights up, but only lasts a minute at most. Then the low battery alert sounds. Please advise if anyone else has had this issue before. Thank you.