Thread: My DV6V1 Lightsaber Hilt

Default My DV6V1 Lightsaber Hilt

So here's pics as promised finally =] Haven't posted anything here in years since my first failed MHS build years ago x.x I'm keeping mine as a display lightsaber hilt. I know the blade plug isn't the proper one but the DV6 plug was out of stock when I got my saber

Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

It looks great! And sounds like a great time to get back on that bicycle only way to learn is from mistakes and practice

I actually don't mind the natural weathering inside the emitter on mine either, makes it look used =] Now to get my own saber made again :P
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

Absolutely man, and hey, don't feel like you gotta do it alone. If you need help or get stuck reach out to me man, I'll help ya through it!

I'll most likely do a pre-wired kit though :P We don't have any soldering tools anymore so its kinda hard to do a saber build

DV6 Saber Hilt