Thread: Nano Biscotte V4 MHSv2 Assembly Wiring Diagram

Default Nano Biscotte V4 MHSv2 Assembly Wiring Diagram

So I purchased a MHSv2 Nano Biscotte V4 Assembly (NeoPixel) and it is working great.
    I had a hard time figuring out the wiring for it since the manual is for the non power extended assembly.
    I'd like to post it here for you guys to review.

nanobiscottev2pixelschematic.jpg
    Last edited by Lido; 11-10-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Would you be able to do a diagram for the same assembly with speaker and battery attached for a tri-cree blue, blue, white led and a lighted momentary switch. I'm having such a hard time finding help and I don't want to screw it up
    Last edited by forcetrek852; 03-01-2021 at 12:31 PM.

It is absolutely necessary to be using the soundboard manual for diagram reference. The nano manual will give you a really well made picture guides for both neopixel builds as well as tricree builds with the power extender. It will also remind you of placement of resistors for all LEDs involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Bringer View Post
    It is absolutely necessary to be using the soundboard manual for diagram reference. The nano manual will give you a really well made picture guides for both neopixel builds as well as tricree builds with the power extender. It will also remind you of placement of resistors for all LEDs involved.
    I have studied the manual several times, but it’s the subtle differences that are confusing me. That’s one thing I was never good at like “simplifying in math”. My mind complicates things. I was just hoping someone out there had the Sam setup and could tell me FOR SURE where things go. Believe me this isn’t my first rodeo just with this setup it is. I do have somewhat of an idea what goes where I just don’t want to mess up. Thanks for your response.

My apologies, I really thought the wiring setup was the exact same with the assembly kit, and it is indeed slightly different, so please forgive my initial reply. Your diagram definitely has some right parts in there, but there are a few changes to be made. So you are correct with the positive pad, you will want the positive of the battery, and the positive leads from the neopixel connector there(I like to have two actual wires coming from the neo connector to the pad rather than one that splits like the picture though). The negative pad is for the negative of the battery and anything needing a ground, such as your activation switches. The one thing I would do differently though is not having the neopixel negatives returning there. If you check on page 30 of the manual it shows the neopixel negative returning to the channel one and channel two negative pads, so I would do the same thing with yours here too. Plus it makes it easier for soldering. Data line is good, activation switch looks good. Dyna ohm resistor is fine..... But as you progress to more advance builds, you may switch it out for a tiny resistor to save on space. If you have other questions let me know! And good luck