Hello all! Long time, first time. So I've been the proverbial fly on the wall for a while now, trying to discreetly answer as many questions as I can from past posts before asking my own questions, but I have a question I haven't been able to find a clear answer for. I have a saber build I'm currently working on and I'm setting up the crystal chamber trying to master the forbidden art of Cram-Fu but I'm having trouble finding clear information on the orientation of the CFX board in relation to the ground plane. Does the board understand gravity in relation to being parallel the ground plane or can it be turned 90deg on the Y-Axis (ref: Side View 2_CFX Orientation) and still function normally, assuming the correct config value [0;3] is selected before install? If it can be turned 90deg it would save me a lot of space for a stunning crystal chamber, but I wanted to make sure before designing for it only to find out it doesn't work. Thank you all for any information, past and present.Side View 1_CFX Orientation.jpgSide View 2_CFX Orientation.jpg